Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hunters

So while the White family was here visiting us in Utah, Tarren and I decided we'd go snake hunting. We sucked at it, but we did find plenty of mice. There were more mice in the area around the old mines than I had ever seen in my life! We disturbed a whole bunch of them, including a pretty big nest of them babies and all (sorry little guys). We've learned one thing though, don't look for cold blooded creatures when it's cold. I think that's a pretty good moto. Anyways, here are a few pics of our finds and of Tarren sliding down a muddy hill because all he brought on this trip of his were some sneakers.
Oh, we did play in the mud a bit. It's been over a week now and there's still mud in the Jeep's wheel wells from that trip (oh and I punctured a tire, but that was an easy fix...).
Mice
More mice
Sucker in the mud :)
Talk about dirty!



"Wish I had som PF Flyers"

Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment